From:
Ulvi Yurtsever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:42:27 -0500
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I found the following URL, http://www.worldandi.com/archive/arapr97.htm
>while searching for something else.  It is about Brahms and thought it
>might be interesting to those following this thread.

I read this, and I am skeptical.  All this bible-thumping, god-jesus and
spiritual gobbledygook doesn't sound like the Brahms I know about (widely
reported to be an atheist by his contemporaries).  Can anyone comment on
the authenticity of this whole thing (including the original book this
article is supposedly excerpting from)?

What makes me especially wary is that the journal at this URL appears to
be some sort luny right-wing drivel trove, and I have a vague recollection
that the publisher (Washington Times?) is owned by that Korean cult guy
Moony Shung Hung or whatever...

Anyway, clarification from anyone in the know would be nice.

Ulvi