From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:26:39 +0200
Kevin Sutton wrote:

>>Mr. Zukerman might be a splendid person in all other respects,
>
>He isn't.  Having met him a couple of years ago at a record store function,
>he was curt, rude, sloppily dressed and in a word, a real jerk.

He sure can play the violin, though.  He came to Barcelona a few
years back and absolutely blew me and everybody else in the hall away.
Astounding violin playing.  Ok, he's not HIP, or even hip.  But boy can he
play.  He also was very nice with the orchestra and inspired us to play the
best I'd ever heard us, urging us to play at his level of energy and
musical inspiration.  I'll never forget it.

Dave Runnion
http://www.serafinotrio.com