From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:43:17 -0400
I can definately put in a good word for both Rasputin and Amoeba on
Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley California, just a few blocks from campus.

Check out:

   http://www.telegraphshop.com/pages/amoeba.html
   http://www.telegraphshop.com/pages/rasputin.html

The classical department is upstairs in Amoeba and downstairs in Rasputin.
They have a lot of modern stuff as well as recent releases.  There are
obviously some reviewers in the area who sell off their promos.  I've
also seen things in there that have never been sold in the U.S.  If I
lived closer I would no doubt have hundreds of additional CDs in my
collection.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/