From:
Thomas Heilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:49:24 -0500
Kimberly Martin wrote:

>>I'm 19 and in college, majoring in music education.  I've already found
>>myself creating a massive gulf between "real" music (an expression one of
>>my professors unwisely used) and popular music.

And Joyce Maier responds:

>The professor deserves a kick in the ass.

Yes, and someone should pick him up and kick him agian.

>"Nights in white satin" (beautiful melody) and "Tuesday afternoon"
>(mwah).  But try to find it, Kimberly, though I haven't the foggiest
>if it's available on CD (maybe Dave has?).

It is,all nice and remastered.  "Days of Future Passed" A&M844767 available
at most online shops.

Thomas Heilman

 [And there is a DTS-encoded version available from Image Entertainment.
 There used to be a remastered version available from Mobile Fideilty
 Sound Labs, but they may have sold out (MFSL does limited runs, even
 of their CDs).  Check on-line CD stores for more info.  -Dave]