From:
Dan Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:21:52 -0700
Renato Vinicius liked the "Naxos/Hyperion" idea and asked me about actual
numbers.  Dave Lampson "could not make heads or tail of it".

my posting was not serious. It followed Bernard Chasan humorous posting.
He is a physicist and that prompted me to define the "Naxos/Hyperion" unit.
No I don't have numbers.  If I buy lots of CDs in order to measure their
"Naxos/Hyperion" value the price will go up.  A probabilistic approach
should be used to tackle this problem.  Dave is in the right path thinking
about heads and tails.

Now you will all think that I am lacking in the gravitas department.  My
scale disagrees.

Dan Zimmerman