From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:16:58 PST
Bob Draper wrote:

>Also maybe I move in the wrong circles, but I find that those that
>dislike Mozart's music and believe him overrated outnumber his supporters
>by two to one.

Not the right or wrong circle, but certainly an unusual one.  Overall,
if the ANTI-WAMS outnumbered the PRO-AMS by two to one, the record store
shelves wouldn't be groaning under the weight of all those Mozart CD's.
Sticking with that little subject, the best stores in Albuquerque have a
pitiful inventory of Mozart string quartets but do much better by Haydn,
although "much better" is still insufficent.

Don Satz