From:
Rodrigo Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:23:49 +0000
Martin Nickison <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Prokofiev: Piano Concertos 3, 5, 2 (be warned....very loud); Love for
>Three Oranges; Synthian (sp?) Suite; Piano Sonata 7

I started really liking Prokofiev when I heard Sonata #8, namely 3rd
movement.  The 3rd movement of the 7th Sonata is absolutely fantastic, may
I say, psycadelic, and extremelly loud for sure!  Although, I found the 8th
Sonata much richer in textures, from the slow but harmonically deep 1st
movement, to the strong 3rd movement.

Do anyone share the same feelings about these pieces?

Cheers,
Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura <[log in to unmask]>