From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:43:30 +0100
I sent in my opinions of Seth's book to the list on 22nd June 2000.  (can't
get at archives right now to put a URL in).  Note also that I think a real
quartet based in London would have a rather wider repertoire then the novel
implies - although they give a token concert of 20th century works.

Virginia Knight
Personal homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html

[The archives are still accessible and linked from the temporary Classical
 Net address I gave before:  http://www226.pair.com/lampson
 The article referred to above can be found at:

 http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0006&L=classical&F=&S=&P=53810

 -Dave]