From:
Mary Esterheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:53:29 -0400
There was an article in yesterday's Philadelphia Inquirer announcing a
new piano concerto for left hand by Luis Prado to be debuted by Gary
Graffman this weekend.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/2002/05/30/news/magazine/daily/3363997.htm

After reading the article, I got to thinking about pianists and playing
left hand only because of injury to the right.  I know the right hand has
much more of a work out than the left but I wonder whether any pianists
have damage to the left hand and can only play with the right? Or if there
are any major works (concerti, etc.) for right hand only? Do any of you
have any idea? Just curious.

Mary