From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:55:57 +1000
Can anyone point me to a website with a detailed list of Michael Haydn's
symphonies?  I've been trying to sort my way through a confusion of
publication dates, Perger numbers, and a numbering system which seems
doesn't mention the numbering system, which is used in the CPO series.
Google was of limited help.  I'd appreciate any assistance.

Richard Pennycuick