From:
James Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:04:12 -0500
Karl wrote:

>As many of you on this list know, I like to collect less familiar
>repertoire.  From time to time I have shared recordings with some
>of you and have wanted to make the list of my collection available
>for the curious.  ....
>
>I would also wonder if any other subscribers to the classical list might
>have their holdings listed so they can be viewed.

Thanks for making this available, Karl!

In answer to your question, I'm way behind but trying to catch up
on getting my recordings collection (commercial, in this case) into a
database.  My specialty, to the extent that I have one, is esoteric--as
well as more mainstream--duo-piano recordings; and I might well consider
trying to get that subset cranked through the mill first & get the list
posted somehow or other.

Jim Carson
Chicago