From:
Sue Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:18:32 -0500
Hello everyone!  I'm new to this mailing list as of today.  I can't wait
to see what sorts of discussion go on here.  A little bit about myself.
Currently, I'm a sophomore Music Education major at the Crane School of
Music in Potsdam, NY.  (I live in Keene, NH when not at school.) I've just
started taking conducting lessons this semester, and am slowly starting to
look into literature from a more in-depth perspective.  I'm always eager to
learn anything I can about literature and composers, so I hope this list
will help me out.

As for Erhard Ragwitz . . . can anyone tell me _any_ information on this
20th-century German composer?  I have a recital this semester, and I am
playing Ragwitz's "Sonatine fur Posaune und Klavier".  It was recorded once
in 1974.  I'm eager to find out more about the composer.  I've been looking
for weeks, and very little information has come up.  HELP!  Thanks,

Sue Chase
Crane Trombones - http://www.geocities.com/cranebones/