From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:53:34 -0800
Ray Bayles said

>Apparently this set is gone.  I could find no trace of it during my search
>of Berkshire.

Many of us got this through a similar announcement, however.  Time is
always of the essence.  However, I also posted yesterday that someone who
ordered by phone was told they are out of the first 35 and are expecting
another 50.  I also mentioned that people should use the e-mail address at
their website (http://broinc.com), to try to order these in advance.  They
don't expect not to be able to get the next 50.  I think Mimi was going to
phone them; maybe she has more details re what they're saying..

http://andrys.com/books.html - Search sheet music, videos, CDs
http://andrys.com/books.html#dvdexpr - Classical Music DVDs
http://andrys.com/coupons.html - Coupons, Sales