From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:57:33 -0700
The Classical Net site <http://www.allclassical.net/> has been revised
and updated.  This time, we've added 76 new book, CD and DVD reviews.

Note the new URL.  Classical Net got involved with some criminals posing
as businessmen.  They took my domain name, and then didn't pay for it, and
haven't given it back.  We weren't the only ones - over 150 sites were
treated similarly.  You can read about it here:

   http://www.latimes.com/business/20010415/t000031912.html

Until we can get the classical.net domain back, allclassical.net will work,
and when the primary domain name is once again ours, the allclassical.net
will serve as a permanent backup.

The list below (excerpted from the revision history page) gives just some
of the highlights.  Check the online revision history page (linked from
the home page "What's New?") for hot links to individual items below.

   April 15, 2001 (Spring 2001)

   Dozens of additions to link pages (look for the  symbol).
   Addition of 76 CD, DVD and book reviews by:
      Peter Bates
      Robert Cummings
      Gerald Fenech
      Robert Stumpf
      Steve Schwartz
      Ray Tuttle

My thanks to all who contributed in the past few of months.  As always,
contributions are welcome.  I can use articles and reviews of all types,
and no subject is too obscure, specialized, or technical.

Dave
http://www.allclassical.net/