From:
Lefty Salazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:14:05 -0800
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Harnoncourt et al are to be avoided, Rilling is thrilling!  (sorry
>couldn't resist!)

I guess we all have different tastes because I think the Harnoncourst
series sounds very nice.  I'm a Bach fanatic and a die-hard period
performance supporter.  I like the Harnoncourt set.  I don't know what it
is that I like about it but I find myself turning to his recordings more
than any other.

--Wes Crone (making one of his few appearances)