From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:02:31 -0000
MusicWeb has gone back to its earlier practice of providing reviews in
a single file so that you can print them off and read them on the train
to work - like a magazine.  They are in Word RTF format which should open
automatically when you hit the link on our index page or the daily review
page, currently

   http://www.musicweb.uk.net/classrev/2002/Apr02/1aApr02-1.htm

All 10 of the days reviews are presented and this download file will be
changed every day.  So print them out over Breakfast and let me know what
you think of the idea.

Len Mullenger
www.musicweb.uk.net  www.FilmMusic.uk.net
www.TheClassicalSite.com