From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:36:01 -0500
Dear Colleagues, Next season I would like to performa cantata by
Buxtehude entitled Membra Jesu Nostri, BuxWV 75.  I have run into a
big snag as it seem to be out of print, has not yet made it into the
Complete Works edition for Buxtehude that is now in progress, and I don't
have a single copy from which to either make my own edition or to request
permission to photocopy.  I am need of a full score and parts and a choral
score would also be great but not necessary.  Do any of you have this work
in your library that I could rent, buy or borrow.  The published edition
was by Barenreiter and was published in the 60's.  Your help would be
greatly appreciated

Kevin Sutton
Artistic Director, The Helios Ensemble
Dallas, TX