From:
Chris Mullins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:07:32 -0500
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Recently I have seen this work repeatedly referred to as Leilo, when
>I thought it was Lelio, and indeed all the references I can find to it
>are to Lelio.  Is it in the process of being renamed by acclamation?

"Lelio" is correct, I believe, although I don't have access to the LA
Phil program right now.  Just a bit of dyslexia on my part, and, I guess,
others as well.

And I have no idea why my review of 2/1 has just been "reposted." I did
not do that.

And now for all those of my generation who matured during the heyday of
rock on FM stations (early '70s):

Lelio! You got me on my knees!
Lelio! I'm begging darlin' please!
Lelio!