From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:01:35 +0200
I think we have someone from Latvia on the list, so this question might be
directed to You:  A friend of mine is treveling to Riga for some concerts
with his school choir (second week of may) and he asked me if I knew
anything about musical life in this baltic city - which I dont, mostly
because no one in my family has been ther since 1936 when by paternal grand
parents honeymooned there.  Any information about concerts and record shops
(new and used, also LPs) apreciated!

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DDS 100 (1906-2006)