From:
Chris Bonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:25:44 -0500
A while back I promised to share the list of composer entrants in the
book Contemporary Composers (mentioned in a previous post).  Here it
is, scanned but unedited.  I trust most will be able to figure out the
occasional mangled name.  Remember one of the selection criteria was that
the composer be living at the time of selection.  The book is imprinted
1992.

Chris Bonds

 [List omitted due to length and lack of annotation.  Contact Chris or
 myself directly for the list.  -Dave]