From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:39:59 PDT
Edwin Phua wrote that one of his favorite composers is Torke.  Never having
heard the name before, I did a web search and found a web site containing
data on Michael Torke.  I presume this is the Torke Edwin is referring to.
Here is the website:

   http://www.peabody.jhu.edu/concerts-and-events/pn/mar98/torke.html

Ron Chaplin

 [Classical Net has extensive Torke pages (why wouldn't you check there
 first?) that, while unofficial, have had the blessings of Mr. Torke.
 -Dave]