From:
John Smyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 19:53:07 -0700
Donald Satz writes:

>When I first joined the list, I felt very awkward using the "love" word
>to denote my strong positive feelings about a particular work or body
>of works.  But, I went ahead and now have no problem using it at all.

I am very proud of you Don; now take the next step--purchase a CD with a
male musician on the cover.

Next, practice saying, "too die for," as in "this recording is "to die
for." I know it will be hard, but think of the masculinely safe world of
the construction site, and say "two by four," and then change the "by,"
to "die." It's easy, you can do it.:)

John Smyth, from sunny California....