From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:17:56 -0400
Mats Norrman wrote:

>But I would be interested to know if someone knows how far NAXOS has
>come in recording Sibelius with this Petri Sakari (another Finn who has
>conducted Sibelius in school) and the Icelandic SO?

The Studio News section of Naxos' website says that the whole cycle
is already recorded now.  For the next release after the recent 4
Legends/Karelia one, I would guess Sym 4 coupled with some tone poems.

On a related note, it also says that Wit and the PRSO Katowice (same
team as the Lutoslawski cycle) are recording Turangalila. Sounds good!

Jon Lewis