From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:07:08 PST
Roberto and Kevin have been discussing the relationship between Bach and
his employers as to whether Bach discharged his job responsibilities
adequately.

The above just had me thinking how difficult relationships often are
between the artistic person and the day-to-day "functional" person.
Generally, neither type has a good understanding of the other's needs.
So, I would not cast any negatives toward Bach's employers or toward
Bach.

Kevin