From:
"William F. Dishman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:30:12 -0400
Listmembers...I have a favorite recording on Mahler #2 on Cassette from
many years ago.  Janet Baker, Sheila Armstron, Edinburgh Festival Chorus
and London Symphony conducted by Leonard Bernstein.  The tape is old and
stretched and not particularly listenable any longer.  I have not been
able to find this version on CD at any of my local sources.  If anyone
knows where I could find it, please pass this info along to me.

Great thanks....

Bill Dishman
Gainesville, Florida