From:
Donald Scarinci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 05:34:13 EST
Virginia Knight writes:

>But Wondered whether people have used their imagination to get
>their computerto play particular fragments of classical music in
>varioussituations, or thought about what might be appropriate.

You can record whatever you like and use it for any event on the computer
using windows 95 or better.  The idea of using music was already adopted by
Microsoft when they took Brian Eno's work for the sounds used when Windows
95 loads.  I like the sound of a golf ball going into the cup for closing
a document.  It keeps me focused.

Donald Scarinci