From:
Achim Breiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:29:53 +0100
JPC in Georgsmarienhuette founded and owns the CPO label.  Thus the JPC
website (www.jpc.de) is also the official CPO website!  To order the CPO
CDs directly from JPC is by the way the only way to get these discs in
Germany.  Except for a chain of record shops in North Germany run by JPC,
you will not find CPO releases in *normal* CD shops in Germany.  Maybe
thats why JPC does only list the internal ordering numbers for the CPO
discs.  The dates are of course those of the German release, which might
differ drastically from the ones in other countries.  I guess to find out
the 999 catalogue number, just send an e-mail to JPC and ask them for it
([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).

Achim Breiling

 [Regardless of the financial linkages, there is no baic info about CPO
 releases, such as their catalog number, etc.  They don't even have the
 info that you can find at Amazon, CDNow!, etc., much less a useful
 search engine.  Until they do, have minimum info at the site, I certainly
 can't consider it an "official" label site.  It looks just like any
 other retail site (except for the deficiencies).  -Dave]