From:
Ramon Khalona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:03:55 -0400
David Harbin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear All, I've heard great things about the Bohm/Tonhalle Orchestra
>Bruckner 8 on Palexa.  Can anyone comment on this CD?
>
>Plus, does anyone know where it is available from? Am having trouble
>finding it at a reasonable price on the Internet.  Regards + thanks,

This CD is readily available in Canada.  I found my copy at Sikora's
Classical Records in Vancouver (604-685-0625) after MDT in the U.K.
could not get it for several months.  The performance is very exciting
(live), and the sound is good.  Boehm takes his usual cut in the last
movement and generally follows the Nowak edition (not Haas, as stated
on the CD).

Ramon Khalona
Carlsbad, California