From:
Staven Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:27:45 -0700
Vivian Liff wrote:

>Small companies do not get their products reviewed unless they pay for
>advertisements.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought Lara St.  John received quite a
complimentary review from Gramophone with the release of her recording
of Bach Works for Violin Solo (Well-Tempered Produc - #5180). Now my
assumption has always been that Well-Tempered Productions is a rather
small company, is this incorrect?  If so, is it just an anomaly that
this recording was reviewed in Gramophone?

Staven Bruce <[log in to unmask]>