From:
Jocelyn Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:28:37 -0400
Greetings Classical Music Lovers!

I am new to this list.  I currently writing a research paper about Ellen
Taffe Zwilich, specifically her Symphony #1, for which she won a Pulitzer
Prize.  If anyone knows of websites that would have useful information, I
would greatly appreciate your sharing these with me.  I am particulatly
interested in websites which might have media reviews of premier
performances of this piece.  Thank you so much for your help!

Jocelyn Winkler