From:
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:21:39 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>For musical purposes, I could do fine with Bach.  But, I'm not going to any
>desert island without women.  I have my priorities straight - Woman beats
>Bach.  I'm just trying to get into that primitive mode.
>
>Speaking of Bach, I miss a former list member who was my Bach "soul mate".
>Is anyone on the list on my Bach wavelength?

Well Don, I'm really not sure if you were referring to me as the Bach
"soulmate" or not but I think I could fit the bill.  Bach is my soulmate.
He is at the top of my list far and above the rest.  He is Moses on the
summit of Sinai.  (sp?) However, even with this incredibly high regard I
hold for the Master, I would say that Brahms is the person I would want
trapped with me on the deserted island.  Not sure why, to tell the truth,
but he is the one.  At any rate, if I am NOT the Bach soulmate you speak
of then allow me to step in as acting Bach soulmate for the time being.
I always get a kick out of your knowledgeable and witty postings.

Wes Crone