From:
Glenn Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:09:40 EST
Can anyone provide information about the asymmetry of his eyes and the
shape of Mozart's ear.  I remember reading something about his ear being
different from the other but I do not recall anything about his eyes.
Whenever I compare pictures of Mozart, there does seem to be a combination
of small face and receding chin and this would lead me to believe his eyes
would have a downward cast.  His eyes would not have the support of a
mature cheek bone.  Any comments from the knowledgeable list members is
appreciated, and there is a reason I want to get more information on this
particular subject.  Thanks

Glenn