From:
Alex Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:30:43 -0500
Hello there.  I posted a link so some music I have written some months
ago, and thought you might like to know that I am now at position 18,
19, 20, 22, 23 in the MP3.COM Contemporary Classical charts, and is the
most popular musician in London right now. The music is composed and
arranged on computer although I try to get it to sound as real as possible,
and has been described as minimalist by a contributor here, as I try to
develop themes througout. If you would like to take a listen, please
note you may have to register, but if you would like, its at

   http://www.mp3.com/alexpeckhamstrangler/

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated, I hope you like it.

Alex.