From:
Joel Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:45:24 -0500
Michael Cooper wrote:

>Yesterday I mailed my application to Juilliard ...
>
>Paul Hall is where most musicians present recitals during their
>training and many master classes take place.  Morse Hall, a smaller
>space with complete flexibility in seating configuration...
>
>Translation: we never know how the janitors are going to set up the
>folding chairs?:)

Funny thing about that, even after twelve years of giving orchestral
programs in the concert hall and having many rehearsals in an all-purpose
room in the Rockville,  MD Jewish Community Center, we too experience such
flexibility....never a dull moment, in fact!

Joel Lazar
Music Director
JCC Symphony Orchestra