From:
"William J. Karzas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:26:16 -0800
Edouard Cruz wrote:

>Kertesz recorded all the symphonies with the London symphony but he also
>recorded the last three with the Vienna Philarmonic.

I have always believed that Kertesz recorded only the 9th (New World)
symphony with the Vienna Phil.

Since you indicate that among your favorites are the 7th, 8th & 9th by
Kertesz with the Vienna Phil, I would appreciate your giving us the record
numbers.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bill Karzas                     [log in to unmask]