From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:45:40 -0500
Walter Meyer wrote:

>Did Ron have trouble with the last track on the first CD of the Judas
>Maccabeus? It had horrible noises and on one of my players simply stopped
>in mid track, and the problem was not attributable to spots or dirt on the
>CD.  It it's the only track of the many CDs I think I'll just live with the
>situation.  Also, I don't know whether Berkshire could or would correct the
>matter.

The second disk of my Haydn Seasons on Brilliant seems to have done the
same thing.  Wouldn't play the first track.  I emailed Berkshire and was
impressed with the response.  I got an email the next day saying they were
sending a replacement.  Don't bother returning the problem CD.

Well done Berkshire.

Regards,

Tom Connor