From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:47:31 -0500
I find the Penguin Guide a useful and entertaining tool though, I must
confess, it has come very close to falling from my grace with the most
recent issue.  The reason? It absolutely trashes Lucy van Dael's Sonatas
and Partitas on Naxos.  As these please me more than almost any other I've
heard, I am not impressed!  Of course, as someone who earns his living with
his opinions, I should be tolerant of this kind of thing, but I can't
understand how they got this one so bloody wrong!

"Richard Todd" <[log in to unmask]>