From:
Malcolm Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 05:02:28 EST
Classical London, the free weekly classical music e-mail newsletter, now
has a new section focusing on opportunities in classical music, including
information about jobs (such as orchestral vacancies) and composition and
performing competitions.  I'm certainly not claiming that the selection
will be comprehensive, but I hope that it will be a useful free service
for Classical London readers.

If you would like to subscribe (free and no spam) please send a message to
[log in to unmask] Members may unsubscribe at any time at no cost.

Classical London will still continue to include CD reviews, classical
music news, and information about forthcoming concerts in London (UK).
We welcome new members (we currently have almost 400 subscribers from each
of the continents of the world).  The newsletter is also archived in the
bulletin section of The Classical Source (http://www.pamag.com).

Best wishes,

Dr Malcolm Galloway
Classical London - the free weekly classical music e-mail newsletter -
http://welcome.to/classicallondon