From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:11:06 -0800
David Cozy wrote:

>I discovered that the Tiger is also known as "T. Hashimoto" and, though
>I have no idea if his criticisms are just, he sure writes a lively column,
>one it would be a pleasure to read regularly.  Who says criticism has
>to be dull?
>
>Janos, who is this T. "The Tiger" Hashimoto?

David, you're right in suspecting that there is more to T. Hashimoto
than the stripes.  *She* (yes) is a well-known veteran music critic,
published internationally.  She is using the "nom animal" because she
writes in another local newspaper, in addition to Opera News, and other
publications, which don't like to share writers.

Janos Gereben/SF
www.sfcv.org