From:
Keith Bramich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:34:56 +0100
Today, Music & Vision launches its new Wednesday series of short CD
Reviews.  The series is called 'Record Box', and we plan to publish two
reviews each Wednesday.  We're also announcing a new, more detailed format
for CD information, now provided on separate, linked pages.

In today's 'Record Box', Basil Ramsey writes about new releases from the
Finnish early music group Battalia (A Battle and no Battle) and from
organist Christopher Herrick (Bach Cornucopia).

   http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/09/battalia.htm?cml
   http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/09/herrick.htm?cml

Music & Vision also launches its new 'Announce!' service today, providing
email announcements on an ad-hoc basis (approx.  2-3 per week).  To join,
send a blank email to [log in to unmask]

Keith Bramich
Technical Editor,
Music & Vision magazine