From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 02:44:03 +0100
Mimi Ezust wrote:

>Hey, Dave, was I your first sale???

You sure were, Mimi!

>This whole cd is gorgeous.

Thank you very very much. I forwarded your message to Jennifer and Suzy,
in fact I read it over the phone to Jennifer. Anyone who thinks artists
don't appreciate feedback like this should have heard the emotion in her
voice when she said "Wow." Someone on another list once wrote that they
were always shy to write to musicians with their comments, let me tell
you that is NOT true. Such affirmation makes all the work worthwhile.

Thanks again.

The CD is available on mp3.com, at the URL below. It is made from the
mp3 files we sent them, and the audio quality, while excellent, is not
as good as the original recording. Anyone who wants a copy of the
original please write me privately.

David Runnion
http://www.serafinotrio.com
http://www.mp3.com/serafinotrio