From:
Rick Mabry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 08:46:18 -0500
Karl,

This idea of yours to publish lists here is truly horrifying.  My carpal
tunnel is already bad enough, thanks very much.  Now I need to take
ibuprofen (and I didn't even make it past P, working backwards from Z).
I do not need or want to wax covetous over your collection or anyone
else's.  I certainly don't need further stimulation to my impulses to
hunt down tantalizing items (Toch and Tcherepnin, for instance).  You
think I'm made of money?  And the potential explosion in bandwidth is
frightening.  You, in particular are really asking for it.  You'll now
be asked by multitudes for copies of all manner of items.  Plus, web
crawlers will now find your list for Google and other search engines.
Do you even think you can handle the correspondence this might generate??

If so, start by telling us everything about this item:

Prokofiev, Serge	Trapeze ballet music (1924-5)

and this:

Prokofiev, Serge	Stone Flower, Gypsy Fantasy for Orch. Op.127

I think they might be very rare.

(No, start by sending me a copies in any form. I'll see you "off-list".)

Rick