From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:32:44 -0800
The moderation of any discussion is, fundamentally, a manual process.  And
as anyone who has been on the list for a while knows all too well, I make
mistakes.  A mistake yesterday resulted in eight corrupted posts to the
list.  These posts (as distributed to the list) are marked by the random
appearance of a "Status: OR" line in the middle of the post, and a
corruption of the text around this line.  I will be distributing whole
versions of these posts.  Here's a list:

    Mar 28  David Runnion      Re:  Solo Cello Works
    Mar 28  Peter Schenkman    Re:  Solo Cello Works
    Mar 28  Virginia Knight    Re:  City Opera's Porgy & Bess
    Mar 28  Tim Horwood        Re:  City Opera's Porgy & Bess
    Mar 27  Michael Cooper     Re:  Busoni's Piano Music
    Mar 27  Janos Gereben      Pappano on Covent Garden's Next Season
    Mar 27  Pablo Massa        Re:  What Makes Operetta?
    Mar 28  Steve Schwartz     Re:  Which is the Worst Strauss Tone Poem?

I believe only these eight posts are affected, but if you know a post I
haven't listed here was corrupted when it was distributed, please resubmit
it directly to the list.

Thanks for your patience,

Dave
http://www.classical.net/