From:
Jan Reetze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:03:48 +0200
Ramon Khalona wrote:

>Sorry for the late reply.  I would recommend above all Erwin Horn's
>beautiful disc on the Novalis label, which contains a magical performance
>of Horn's own transcription of the Adagio from the Sixth Symphony.
>This is worth the price of the disc alone.

Just let me say Thank You for the recommendation, Ramon! I heard it
yesterday -- really a discovery and perfect late night headphone music.
Even Horn's liner notes are quite instructive. I for my part didn't know
that this is nearly Bruckner's complete organ work, but these compositions
are really more than just marginalia. They are opening up a different
appreciation for his orchestral works.

Jan Reetze