From:
Brad Leissa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:23:45 -0500
Unfortunately, I can't help Richard with the CPO release number (none of
the European on-line stores, with the exception of CPO even list the
recording).

However, it may of interest to the list that future CPO releases in the
United States may be more difficult to obtain.  The U.S. distributor
(NaxosUSA:  http://www.naxosusa.com -- they no longer list new CPO
releases at their website) has decided (for business reasons) to change the
distribution of CPO to one of "special import".  Hence, it will now be less
available than before.  (Indeed, as I understand it, Western, distributor
to Tower Records may no longer carry new CPO releases.) However, NaxosUSA
told me that new releases may be available on-line via H&B Recordings.
Time will tell.

This is very sad news because I consider CPO one of the most exciting
labels around.

Brad Leissa, M.D.
http://www.intr.net/bleissa