From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:56:05 -0400
John J Kregarman wrote:

>My wife and I will be in Prague November 16-24.  Does anyone have any
>suggestions for us?

Is that a loaded question, or what?!

There are the ubiquitous servings of Mozart opera arias as well as
complete operas, and Vivaldi, etc., being hawked by men dressed "like
Mozart"...  Some of these may be fine, but I never tried them.

Check these out:

http://www.czechphilharmonic.cz/ (Czech, Russian and English pages)
http://www.heartofeurope.cz/concerts_5.html (concerts around town)

I find that Prague is a wonderful city to spend money on CDs.
Go to MUSICA BONA, Soukenicka 23 (they also have a web site,
http://www.musicabona.com/

I LOVE PRAGUE, and I hope you will have the time of your life.  Make
sure you get out and walk a lot...

Miguel Muelle