From:
Martin Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:37:35 -0000
David Runnion asks if Peter Sculthorpe has composed any trios.  As soon as
you ask, of course, I can't put my hands on his worklist.  But you should
enquire of his publishers:  Faber Music, 3 Queen Square, London WC2N 3AU;
tel +44 171 278 7436.

May I ask what sort of corners of the repertoire you are interested in
exploring (and for piano trio or string trio?)? I daresay there are more
than three members of this list who can bombard you with suggestions.

Martin Anderson
Toccata Press
http://www.classical.net/music/books/toccata/

 [Sculthorpe's work list can be found at:

   http://www.fabermusic.co.uk/scullst.htm

 -Dave]