From:
Aryeh Oron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:08:47 +0200
Since I launched the Bach Cantatas Website (a new and shorter name for the
previous 'Bach Cantatas Recordings Review and Mailing List Archive'), at
the end of Year 2000, I have constantly thought how this Site could have
been improved and what is missing to give a fuller picture of the world
of recorded Bach Cantatas.  I have expanded the section of 'Links to other
Sites about Bach Cantatas' to include (almost) every other Site connected
in some way to the Bach Cantatas.  Because the number of links is so big,
I divided the Links Section into the following pages:

Links to Other Sites

Links to other Sites about Bach Cantatas

- Sites about Bach Cantatas
- Sites about Bach's Other Vocal Works
- General Sites about J.S. Bach & his Music
- J.S. Bach & Bach-related Mailing Lists

Links to Sites with Reviews of Cantata Recordings

- Individual Recordings of Bach Cantatas
- Individual Recordings of Bach's Other Vocal Works
- Collections of Recordings Reviews

Links to Sites of Performers of Bach Cantatas

- Conductors
- Singers
- Choral Groups
- Bach Festivals & Organizations

Links to Sites of Record Labels of Bach Cantatas

- Record Labels of Bach Cantatas

If you have any corrections and/or additions to the Links in this section,
please send a message to the Bach Cantatas Mailing List or directly to me.

Furthermore, if you know about a relevant Site, which should (in your
opinion) include a link to the Bach Cantatas Website, please inform that
Site and /or me.

The relevant addresses:
Bach Cantatas Website: http://www.bach-cantatas.com
Links Section: http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Links.htm