From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:54:19 -0700
October, 2002 (October 6)

    - Dozens of additions to link pages (look for the New! symbol).
    - Addition of 39 CD & book reviews by:
       - Gerald Fenech
       - Robert Stumpf
       - Steve Schwartz
       - Ray Tuttle
        Check the Complete List of New Reviews

Just a reminder - If you find Classical Net useful, please consider
supporting our efforts with a small donation.

    http://commerce2.pair.com/lampson/donation/donate.html

Classical Net simply can not survive without your help.  Advertising has
dried up, and the only way to continue is with public donations and your
support of our regular sponsors such as Amazon, Amazon UK, MusicNotes,
CDNow!, CD Universe, and Sheet Music Plus.

Dave Lampson
Classical Net Webmaster
http://www.classical.net/