From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:24:07 +0000
Commercials having classical music don't bother me.  It is exposure
regardless of the venue.  With remote controls for tv's, nobody needs
to listen to commercials anymore.  We can mute the whole thing or simply
move to another tv station for the period that the commerical is on the
air.

At any rate, I doubt that classical commercials will have much impact
on the listening preferences of the viewers.

Don Satz